Hello,I am Uzawa Keita. Hokkaido,Fukuoka, Saitama, and Aichi are my hometown. I had lived in several places in Japan due to my father's job. I love all of them and I also love Okayama. Based on this experience, I would like to have a job that allow me to go to various places.
I had a budgerigar named Chuppi. Now that I live alone, I'm very lonely, so I want to have a pet,but it's a pity that I cannot have one.
I have played various sports since I was in kindergarten, for example, soccer, basketball, tennis. I feel happy when I play sports. I like to exercise, and I also enjoy cycling and running. I hope the COVID-19 pandemic will end soon and the day will come when everyone (including cheering) can enjoy sports with peace of mind.
I like budgerigars too! They are very cute.
返信削除I want to see Chuppi!
Hi, Keita. Thank you for your self-introduction.
返信削除You're so lucky you could live in various places!