My blog part2
Hello everyone! I introduce my summer vacasion in 2022.
The begginning of summer vacation, my friend from Aichi came to Okayama to play with me, and stayed for five days. I guided Okayama as much as posssible with my limited knowledge. When I go to public bath with the friend, we took a bath with two old men full of tattoo on the upper body. We feel a little scared, but we were happy that we had a good experience because it is very unusual in Japanese public baths.
I also go to two music festival in Kagawa and Aichi. It was my first music festival, but it was so much fun that I want to go every year.
I go to a driver's license trainning camp in Kagawa. At a driver's license trainning camp, I can get my license in two weeks. Now that I have my license, I plan to drive arround Okayama university like Fast and Furious.
It was a very pleasant summer vacation. Thank you for reading.
I feel that is a very nice vacation! I envy you and I'm planing to get a driver's license during spring vacation.
返信削除